Click here to open QLeave's Organisational Chart - January 2017.
QLeave consists of the following divisions:
1. Governance and Corporate Services is responsible for:
2. Finance and Client Services
- human resource management
- information services
- corporate communications
- legal services
- executive services.
Financial Services is responsible for:
- the levy collection system
- budget and financial reporting
- financial systems development
- accounts payable.
Client Services is responsible for:
- the maintenance of statutory employer and worker registers which provide the basis for payment of long service leave benefits to eligible workers and reimbursements of long service leave payments to employers in the building and construction industry in Queensland
- the maintenance of business records to support the timely payment of claims.
Last modified: January 2017