How to make a claim
You can claim your long service leave entitlement online.
You will need to have the following information available to make a claim:
Click here to access QLeave's worker online services.
Please watch the video below for a guide to online claims for workers.
- your QLeave membership number
- your name, date of birth and current postal address
- the type of claim you wish to make (go to the Long Service Leave Claims page for more information)
- the type of work you currently perform
- the name of your current/last employer
- your tax file number and bank account details (claims are paid by electronic funds transfer).
A guide to online claims for workers is available here.
Alternatively, you can contact QLeave to have a Worker Claim form posted to you via: