Help with Adobe PDF forms
Use Adobe PDF viewer to edit PDF forms
Please use the instructions below if you have issues with using pdf forms in Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
- Open Chrome and type "chrome:plugins" in the URL bar in the browser.
- Scroll down and find 'Chrome PDF viewer'.
- Click the 'Disable' link to prevent PDFs from opening in Chrome's built-in PDF viewer.
- Close and restart the web browser.
- Now you can choose to download or open PDFs with Adobe on your PC. If you ever change your mind, simply open the same page and click 'Enable' to bring it back.
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button and then select Options (if you have an older version of Firefox, Options may be found by clicking the Tools button at the top of the window).
- Select the Applications panel.
- Find Portable Document Format (PDF) in the Content Type list and click on it to select it.
- Click on the drop-down arrow in the Action column for the above entry and select Use Adobe Acrobat (in Firefox).
- In the Finder, select a PDF and choose File>Get Info.
- Click the arrow next to Open With to expose the product menu.
- Choose either Adobe Acrobat or Adobe reader from the application menu.
- Click the Change All button.
- When asked if you want to change all similar documents, click Continue.
Last modified: March 2016